HR Manager (m/f) 1835
The JC Jorisch Consulting is an international Headhunting Company. We are primarily focused on the automotive sector. We act solely on behalf of our clients whom we are delighted to assist in the recruitment of skilled specialists and managers.
Our client is one of the Top companies in the automotive-supply sector. As a well known ”Tier 1 supplier”, with core expertise in metal forming / welding, he covers the entire process chain from product development, to production planning to production.
For a production plant near Budapest, we are looking for a committed and highly motivated
HR Manager (m/f)
- Organize the HR department according to the companies standards and liaise with the Group’s HR Director accordingly
- Responsible for managing the daily HR business of the plant
- Ensure in cooperation with the GM and operating departments that the plant is properly staffed by matching employees
- Ensure in cooperation with the GM and operating departments that company culture is implemented
- Implement and monitor training and personnel development programs according to the business needs; establishe trainings and procedures that each line manager is able to influence his/her subordinates by training, coaching, counselling, directing, evaluating of work to increase their work output and work quality and to retain them
- Implement and monitor HR policies and procedures according to legal requirements and existing policies to promote best practice and ensure compliance
- Manage establishment of satisfactory labour management relations, formulating and administering company’s labour relations policy according with top management and legal framework
- Manage relationship and compliance of service with external service providers (staffing companies, insurance company, etc)
- Improve financial results by interpreting HR related statistics like absenteeism, fluctuation and developing of countermeasures for improvement
- Responsible for effective implementation and management of HR methodologies and technologies
- Implementing and maintaining of an effective HR database records which assists in the achievement of goals in Audit and Deadline compliance
- Graduate, preferred Business Administration with focus Human Resources or comparable education
- Good knowledge of Hungarian labour law, Works Council Constitution Act, social law
- Good training, coaching, motivation and team building skills
- Good decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure, Hands-on
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literate like MS Office and Lotus Notes, SAP skills are welcome
- Business fluent English language skills
If you require further information on this challenging, wide-ranging and international position in a leading company, our consultant will be glad to help you. Please call Ms. Ivanowa or Mr. Jorisch from the JC Jorisch Consulting.
If you like to apply for this position please send your CV by email with the reference number: 1835.
Please note, that we will forward your documents and personal information to our client only after detailed consultation and consent on your part.