Customer Quality Director (m/w) VW 1825
Our client is an established and well known automotive supplier. With several thousand employees, our client is one of the TOP FIVE of the industry. The company is a competent and valued partner to its customers at the highest level of quality. As part of a succession plan, we are now looking a dedicated and highly motivated
Customer Quality Director (m/w) VW
- Ensure all global plants are competent in the use of the relevant problem solving tools and have a timely closure of all quality concerns
- Direct management of critical issues, facing the customer for escalation reviews etc.
- Preparation of necessary corrective / preventive actions, follow up, verification and release of corrective actions at the plants
- Ensure that customer and internally identified quality issues are resolved using the appropriate corporate and customer processes.
- Drive the thorough use of the quality tools and methods during the launch process
- Ensure that all Quality activities are performed according to Quality Systems, IATF 16949, ISO standards and specific customer requirements, e.g. VDA 6.3
- Indirect Management of the plant quality Managers to achieve the objectives. Input into the yearly plant quality managers objectives
- Ensure that the Quality team in the plants has the necessary skill levels and technical competence to execute their roles, by development and execution of Individual Development Plans and Performance Reviews for each Quality Engineer that is part or their team
- Issue reports and communication to the operations team to cascade the quality performance and critical areas
- Ensure that all plants review the quality system and implement improvements from best practices
- Mentor the plant managers through calls, on site visits and audits
- Support the plants on critical issues which are escalated. Support with critical supplier issues, engineering issues, customer issues etc.
- Technical degree (Master, Dipl.-Ing. or similar)
- The ideal candidate should have a Master / or equivalent education in Quality Management or / and other Quality disciplines like Continuous Improvement (KVP), Total Quality Management (TQM); PPAP, FMEA, Control Plans, DOE and SPC
- Senior leadership experience over multiple sites and across global countries
- Leadership of automotive Tier 1 multi-site and multi-customer quality activity
- Personnel development experience (ideally in QM)
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the Quality Management in the Automotive Industry
- Experience in developing and training plant personnel in quality methodologies and techniques
- English language skills on a business conversation level (any other additional European language would be an asset)
If you require further information on this challenging, wide-ranging and international position in a leading company, Mrs. Rippl and Mr. Jorisch will be glad to help you. If you like to apply for this position please send your CV by email with the reference number 1825.
Please note, that we will forward your documents and personal information to our client only after detailed consultation and consent on your part.