Software Quality Engineer (m/f) 1841
The JC Jorisch Consulting Personalberatung is an international Headhunting Company. We are primarily focused on the automotive sector. We act solely on behalf of our clients whom we are delighted to assist in the recruitment of skilled specialists and managers.
Our client is one of the leading global suppliers for automotive components. The company provides innovative electronic systems through manufacturing facilities and engineering divisions, located all over the world. Our client designs and supplies unique electronic components and sub-systems, to meet future vehicle system needs.
Now we are looking for a committed and highly motivated
Software Quality Engineer (m/f)
- Performing of ASPICE Gap Analysis, Reviews and Assessments
- Definition / Alignment of Action Plans; Reviewing & Tracking of action plans.
- Part of the Quality Assurance and Testing team (QED) that is involved in ……
- Monitor and Review the below software deliverables to ensure software release as per Global Product Engineering Process:
- Detailed Software Time Plan and respective input to the Master Time Plan based on the same.
- Software Requirements Specification (SRS) as decomposed from System Requirements document (SRD).
- Software Design: High Level Architecture and Low Level Design employing the tools mandated by ME CEG (Chief Engineering Group).
- Software Reviews conducted with report availability for tracking and resolution of issues.
- Software Testing (Component, Integration, Functional) in terms of test cases and test report.
- Software Release documentation and Traceability Report from Requirements through testing.
- Software Risk Management through various phases of product development.
- Organizing and contributing in delivery of software work deliverables including Functional safety at Key Quality Gate Reviews.
- Execute SQA process across product lines, Creation and Application of Software Quality Metrics
- Review deliverables to ensure ASPICE and/or CMMI including monitoring of implementation measures
- Continuously improve SQA process by enhancing requirements and process metrics based on Lessons Learned.
- S/ M.S (preferred) in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Profound working experience in Automotive embedded software development.
- Relevant experience in development and implementation of SQA policies, process and tools
- Organized, methodical and meticulous in planning, management and execution
- Strong software application development, consulting, project management skills.
- Team player who is proactive, quality-conscious, customer-oriented and results-oriented.
- English fluently (verbal and written)
If you require further information on this challenging, wide-ranging and international position in a leading company, Mrs. Rippl and Mr. Jorisch will be glad to help you. If you like to apply for this position please send your CV by email with the reference number 1812.
Please note, that we will forward your documents and personal information to our client only after detailed consultation and consent on your part.