Plant Manager (m/f) - Poland 1816
Our client is a medium-sized and very successful group of companies, producing materials mainly for the automobile industry and its suppliers at several sites in Germany and abroad.
As an approved partner, our client is mainly concerned with processing these technically highly sophisticated products and manufacturing the finished components from them. He is the global market leader in some areas. As part of the further expansion, we are now looking for a committed and highly motivated
Plant Manager (m/f) - Poland
- Responsibility for the production plant with approximately 250 employees
- Ensuring that production programs of the plant and their suppliers are in line with time, specifications and cost targets and meet customers’ expectations
- Profit and loss responsibility
- Ensuring a smooth production flow of new projects according to budget, including all preparation tasks according to Automotive Group-Tools
- Steering the plant regarding production programs and plans as well as cost and process optimizing measures, to achieve optimum use of capacities and potential results
- Continuous improvement of materials and logistics structures and processes in cooperation with central chain management functions to improve cost situation and working capital
- Initiation and steering of investment planning and realization to provide customer oriented and economic production capacities
- Management / support of customer initiated projects for certification of QS-Systems
- Development of the Business Plan and ensuring the achievement of goals using controlling tools
- Creating the profit plan in accordance with the targets and the strategic Operations planning
- Motivation and development of employees in accordance with the companies´ philosophy and HR tools to ensure motivated and committed performance in line with goal setting (leadership)
- Higher Technical degree or a comparable qualification
- Several years of relevant experience in a position of responsibility in an automotive company
- As an accomplished and professionally experienced manager you have experience of dealing with customers and meeting delivery deadlines, whilst having regard to the required quality standards
- Experience in the fields of materials yield and the cost-effective deployment of machines and equipment in combination with a reduction in processing time
- Profound technical understanding of automotive parts
- Experienced PC user, good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Very good English
If you require further information on this challenging, wide-ranging and international position in a leading company, our consultant will be glad to help you. Please call Mrs. Iwanova or Mr. Jorisch from the JC Jorisch Consulting.
If you like to apply for this position please send your CV by email with the reference number: 1816.
Please note, that we will forward your documents and personal information to our client only after detailed consultation and consent on your part.