Plant Manager 1858
The JC Jorisch Consulting is an international Headhunting Company. We are primarily focused on the automotive sector. We act solely on behalf of our clients whom we are delighted to assist in the recruitment of skilled specialists and managers.
Our client is a very successful automotive supplier, with main focus on automotive Interiors. With more than 4.000 employees worldwide, our client is growing significant and pushing his professionalization ahead. As part of the expansion in one of the Plants in the Czech Republic, we are now looking for a committed and highly motivated
Plant Manager (m/f)
- Total responsibility for the both plants (200 employees)
- Develop, communicate and ensure the implementation of policy for Manufacturing, Logistics, Process Development, Engineering and Materials to meet the needs of the company in the best way
- Plan, direct and control manufacturing operations within the plant
- Responsible for Personnel and Budgeting
- Develop long term plans for the production facility
- Ensure the continued development of the plant’s product
- Ensure industrial relations and HR issues within the production environment are resolved in a fair and equitable manner to promote harmonious industrial relations and a co-operative workforce
- Develop and motivate senior management and review organisational arrangements to ensure that the long and short term operating requirements are capable of being successfully achieved
- Ensure that effective communications with other parts of the company are maintained and that all management information is presented in a timely and efficient way
- Higher Technical or commercial degree
- Several years of experience in an automotive production plant with a high degree of managerial capability
- Display a consistently high level of skill in applying decision-making techniques
- Know how quickly and accurately access relevant information from different sources
- Prepared to go beyond the call of duty in order to achieve results
- Fluent in English language
If you require further information on this challenging, wide-ranging and international position in a leading company, our consultant will be glad to help you. Please call Mrs. Iwanova or Mr. Jorisch from the JC Jorisch Consulting.
If you like to apply for this position, please send your CV by email with the reference number: 1858.
Please note, that we will forward your documents and personal information to our client only after detailed consultation and consent on your part.