Manager Software Quality 1843
The JC Jorisch Consulting Personalberatung is an international Headhunting Company. We are primarily focused on the automotive sector. We act solely on behalf of our clients whom we are delighted to assist in the recruitment of skilled specialists and managers.
Our client is one of the leading global suppliers for automotive components. The company provides innovative electronic systems through manufacturing facilities and engineering divisions, located all over the world. Our client designs and supplies unique electronic components and sub-systems, to meet future vehicle system needs.
Now we are looking for a committed and highly motivated
Manager Software Quality(m/f)
- Responsible for global project software and system quality, including oversight of software supplier product
- Be able to directly interface with customers to support Customer Management level meetings
- Definition of software project quality strategy in alignment with Global Quality strategy and Project Management
- Approval of Software Quality Assurance Plans created by Global Software Engineers in alignment with overall project quality strategy
- Final approval of Supplier Software Quality Assurance Plans in alignment with overall project Quality Strategy.
- Approval of project level software processes, standards and procedures (tailoring) in line with project engineering quality and global software quality requirements
- Ensure the quality of critical to customer / product software work products and software processes during the development phases of the product development by identification of risks to the customer and implementation of countermeasures (risk reduction) to meet critical to customer quality deliverables at required quality level.
- Ensure Global Software Quality processes conform to global software standards and Customer Specific Requirements
- Ensure Global Software Engineering Team Evaluation and Support with Quality of Software development Work products e.g:
- Detailed Software Time Plan and respective input to the Master Time Plan based on the same.
- Software Requirements Specification (SRS) as decomposed from System Requirements document (SRD).
- Software Design: High Level Architecture and Low Level Design employing the tools mandated by ME CEG (Chief Engineering Group).
- Software Reviews conducted with report availability for tracking and resolution of issues.
- Software Testing (Component, Integration, Functional) in terms of test cases and test report.
- Software Release documentation and Traceability Report from Requirements through testing.
- Software Risk Management through various phases of product development.
- Develop Global Software Quality KPIs to include leading indicators and identification of systemic issues, risk management and corrective actions.
- Creation and maintenance of monthly department MAFACT KPI Reports.
- Aligning risk reduction activities and results with the QED team and Engineering Software Project Teams to minimize risk to internal & external customers.
- Participation and Support in the Software Release Process to ensure quality of release procedure.
- Definition / Alignment of Software Quality Team Action Plans
- Reviewing & Tracking of Software Quality Team action plans
- Support the Software Project Teams with quality related items
- Support the Software Project Teams with the solution of Quality related issues
- Participation in Project meetings (e.g. Software Team meetings, Reviews, Gate Reviews, …)
- Support the Software Project teams with the preparation of customer and internal Audits (e.g. ASPICE, CMMI)
- Support the Software Project Team to be compliant to internal / external software development Standards (e.g. ME-PDP/GPEP, Coding Guidelines, MISRA, Code metrics, ASPICE, ISO26262)
- Organizing and contributing in delivery of software work deliverables including Functional safety at Key Quality Gate Reviews.
- Establish communication mechanism with the QED Team
- S/ M.S (preferred) in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Profound working experience in Automotive embedded software development.
- ASPICE assessment experience
- Relevant experience in development and implementation of SQA policies, process and tools
- Experience with C/C++ Coding Language and UML
- Experience with Software Quality Metrics and software coding Standards (e.g. MISRA).
- Organized, methodical and meticulous in planning, management and execution
- Strong software application development, consulting, project management and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Team player who is proactive, quality-conscious, customer-oriented and results-oriented.
- Excellent writing skills, good verbal communications skills and good presentation skills
- English fluently (verbal and written)
If you require further information on this challenging, wide-ranging and international position in a leading company, Mrs. Rippl and Mr. Jorisch will be glad to help you. If you like to apply for this position please send your CV by email with the reference number 1843.
Please note, that we will forward your documents and personal information to our client only after detailed consultation and consent on your part.