Lead Engineer Software Quality(m/f) 1842
The JC Jorisch Consulting Personalberatung is an international Headhunting Company. We are primarily focused on the automotive sector. We act solely on behalf of our clients whom we are delighted to assist in the recruitment of skilled specialists and managers.
Our client is one of the leading global suppliers for automotive components. The company provides innovative electronic systems through manufacturing facilities and engineering divisions, located all over the world. Our client designs and supplies unique electronic components and sub-systems, to meet future vehicle system needs.
Now we are looking for a committed and highly motivated
Lead Engineer Software Quality(m/f)
- Working as part of the Software Quality Organization reporting to the Software Quality Manager
- Responsible for entire project Software and System quality, including oversight of software supplier product
- Be able to directly interface with customers as a single point of contact for Project Software Quality
- Definition of SW Project Quality strategy in alignment with Engineering Quality strategy and Project Management
- Creation and maintenance of Software Quality Assurance Plan in alignment with overall project Q-Strategy.
- Support the project in selecting an adequate level of sw processes, standards and procedures (tailoring) in line with project engineering quality.
- Evaluation and Support with Quality of Software development Work products e.g:
- Detailed Software Time Plan and respective input to the Master Time Plan based on the same.
- Software Requirements Specification (SRS) as decomposed from System Requirements document (SRD).
- Software Design: High Level Architecture and Low Level Design employing the tools mandated by ME CEG (Chief Engineering Group).
- Software Reviews conducted with report availability for tracking and resolution of issues.
- Software Testing (Component, Integration, Functional) in terms of test cases and test report.
- Software Release documentation and Traceability Report from Requirements through testing.
- Software Risk Management through various phases of product development.
- Creation of regular Software QA Status Reports as Input for the QED Status Report.
- Reporting regularly the risk reduction activities and results to the QED and Sw Project Team to provide risk assessment of the quality of the product and risk to internal & external customers.
- Participation and Support in the Software Release Process to ensure quality of release procedure.
- Definition / Alignment of Action Plans
- Reviewing & Tracking of action plans
- Support the Software Project Team with quality related items
- Support the Software Project Team with the solution of Quality related issues
- Participation in Project meetings (e.g. Software Team meetings, Reviews, Gate Reviews, …)
- Support the Software Project team with the preparation of customer and internal Audits (e.g. ASPICE, CMMI)
- Support the Software Project Team to be compliant to internal / external software development Standards (e.g. GPEP, Coding Guidelines, MISRA, Code metrics, ASPICE, ISO26262)
- Organizing and contributing in delivery of software work deliverables including Functional safety at Key Quality Gate Reviews.
- Establish communication mechanism with project QED
- S/ M.S (preferred) in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Profound working experience in Automotive embedded software development.
- ASPICE assessment experience
- Relevant experience in development and implementation of SQA policies, process and tools
- Experience with C/C++ Coding Language and UML
- Experience with Software Quality Metrics and software coding Standards (e.g. MISRA).
- Organized, methodical and meticulous in planning, management and execution
- Strong software application development, consulting, project management and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Team player who is proactive, quality-conscious, customer-oriented and results-oriented.
- Excellent writing skills, good verbal communications skills and good presentation skills
- English fluently (verbal and written)
If you require further information on this challenging, wide-ranging and international position in a leading company, Mrs. Rippl and Mr. Jorisch will be glad to help you. If you like to apply for this position please send your CV by email with the reference number 1842.
Please note, that we will forward your documents and personal information to our client only after detailed consultation and consent on your part.