Lead Buyer (m/f) 1851
The JC Jorisch Consulting is an international Headhunting Company. We are primarily focused on the automotive sector. We act solely on behalf of our clients whom we are delighted to assist in the recruitment of skilled specialists and managers.
Our client is a medium-sized and very successful group of companies, producing materials mainly for the automobile industry and its suppliers at several sites in Germany and abroad.
As part of the further expansion, we are now looking for a committed and highly motivated
Lead Buyer (m/f)
- Ensuring that production programs of the plant and their suppliers are in line with time and specifications
- Coordination and strategically forming of the purchasing efforts
- Responsibility for forming a powerful team with the existing crew of 4 members in order to combine the group purchasing power into one entity, which then has a strategic and operative weight in the market.
- Ensuring that agreed KPIs are met
- Leadership behavior and performing like a role model in purchasing matters
- Responsibility for a purchasing section, cost targets and meet customers’ expectations
- Higher Technical degree or a comparable qualification
- Several years of relevant purchasing experience in a position of responsibility in an automotive company
- Experience with metal parts
- Experience in SAP is useful
- Fluent in Slovakian and English
If you require further information on this challenging, wide-ranging and international position in a leading company, our consultant will be glad to help you. Please call Mrs. Rippl or Mr. Jorisch from the JC Jorisch Consulting.
If you like to apply for this position, please send your CV by email with the reference number: 1851.
Please note, that we will forward your documents and personal information to our client only after detailed consultation and consent on your part.